The CHN2200 Series is a range of modern and compact analysers designed for unattended and full determination of CHN, or Nitrogen/Protein in any type of sample from solid to liquid.
The Nitrogen Protein Analyser is a powerful Dumas Protein/Nitrogen Analyser, able to perform precise nitrogen analysis and protein determination, Known also as “Combustion method”, it ensures precise results in few minutes, breaking down the sample into its elemental compounds. Substances produced, such as H2O, O2 and CO2, are trapped and removed, in order to ensure the correct detection of the nitrogen. It’s an alternative to Kjeldahl method for the determination of nitrogen and protein content in different types of sample such as Food, feed, soil and liquids. Dumas method is the faster official one, validated by different International Organizations, such as AOAC, AACC, ASBC, ISO, OIV, etc.
- Plant tissue.
- ASTM, ISO, and GB Standard Compliant.
- Wide analysis range.
- Thermal conductivity detector for nitragen determination.
- Analysis time: 4-6 min per sample.
- Unattended operation
- Dual-stage furnace system for complete combustion of all samples.
- Auto loader for up to 70 samples.
- Real-time control with Advanced DSP control technology.