TE Instruments has developed the Xplorer, an AOX, TOX, POX and EOX analyser, offering fast, accurate and precise analysis of organic halogens. This brand new model is designed to offer customised solutions to match both current and future analytical needs.
High Performance & Throughput from a small footprint
operation. The AOX, EOX and POX modules are easily interchangeable. In the AOX manual introduction mode, just one sample cup or frit handling is needed to get spot on results.
Assisted by a unique cup slider principle, the sample cup simply utilizes Newton's law of gravity, allowing the cup or frit to "fall" into the boat, before entering the horizontal furnace. When the boat returns from the furnace, the slider moves to the eject position, where the "burned" cup or frit is collected for re-use, without any pile-up in the furnace tube.
The XPLORER can be upgraded with the TE Instruments NEWTON, a solids auto sampler for full automation of the AOX batch & column method.
Meeting the toughest Standards and Regulations
Most of the organic halogens found in nature are toxic, carcinogenic, persistent and bio-accumulative. Over time, these might pose a threat to the environment and to mankind. As a consequence, regulatory authorities around the globe have issued mandates defining maximum permissible levels of these compounds in soil and water.
Analyzing their specific composition in order to identify whether they stay within the permissible limits is both difficult and time consuming. Therefore, standard methods have been developed to ensure fast and reliable screening for routine analysis. In general, there are three different methods: AOX/TOX (Adsorbable I Total Organic Halogens POX (Purgeable Organic Halogens} EOX (Extractable Organic Halogens}.
Microcoulometry is the reference method for the determination of total organic halogen content in AOX, TOX, POX and EOX samples. This method complies with DIN, ISO, EPA and NEN, leading to fast, quantitative, economical and absolute results. Our product range for environmental solutions provides a perfect match to these standard methods, helping our customers meeting the toughest requirements.
- Drinking water.
- Effluent water.
- Cooling water.
- Pulp and paper products.
- Surface water.
- Influent water.
- Salty water.
- Ground water.
- Waste water.
- Process water.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface.
- Compact, stackable auto sampler for high sample throughput and low cost per analysis.
- Fast generation of sample queues and application methods with TE Instruments software.
- Ultra low detection limit, high stability and reliability due to the temperature controlled titration cell.
- Short start-up time.
- Fast and easy switching between AOX, TOX, POX and EOX analysis, resulting in high productivity.
- DIN, ISO, EPA and NEN compliant.
- Low maintenance, optimal combustion and conditioning of gases results in near to zero downtime.
- Fast an precise measurement of solids, liquids.