TE Instruments has developed the Xplorer-NS, a Total Nitrogen and Total Sulfur combustion analyzer, offering fast, accurate and precise analysis of liquids, LPG's, gas and solids. This brand new model is designed to offer standardized and customized solutions to match both current and future analytical needs, ranging from low ppb's to high ppm's.
Meeting the toughest Standards and Regulations
Regulatory bodies all over the world have set challenging low levels of allowed Sulphur concentration in organic fuels for the present and near future. Beside Sulphur, the Nitrogen content in fuels is attracting a lot of attention, in order to protect the environment. Knowing the exact concentration of Sulphur and Nitrogen in a certain feeds, has always been very important for the production processes in the refineries. For example: catalysts in refinery processes lose their efficiency by catalyst poisoning. Main compounds to blame are Sulphur and Nitrogen. Hence, refineries need to monitor and control the Total Nitrogen and Total Sulphur content in the feedstock. This is the only way to tune the processes at the highest stage of efficiency.
The Xplorer-NS measures Sulphur and Nitrogen simultaneously, creating valuable information about the sample in a single run. With its low detection limit it is possible to measure the Total Nitrogen and Total Sulphur concentrations at low ppb level. Sample combustion at high temperature and chemiluminescence- and UV-fluorescence detection are reference methods for the determination of Total Nitrogen and Total Sulphur. The methodology fully complies with the international standards, like ASTM, ISO, IP, etc.
- Acetic Acid.
- Crude oil.
- Fuel oil.
- Diesel fuel.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface.
- Optional Stackable solids auto sampler for high sample throughput.
- Fast generation of sample queues and application methods with TE Instruments software.
- Fast an precise measurement of solids, liquids, LPG's and gas.
- Fast and easy switching between modules.
- Ultra low detection limit, high stability and reliability due to the temperature controlled detectors and feedback loop.
- Short start-up time.
- Simultaneous Nitrogen & Sulphur analysis
- Optional 105 or 210 positions, 2ml vial XYZ auto sampler for liquid samples, auto dilution, auto calibration standards generation.
- Optional gas and LPG auto sampler.
- ASTM, ISO, IP and related international standards compliance.
- Low maintenance, optimal combustion and conditioning of gases results in near to zero downtime.